Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mexico 2011

We dodged a huge bullet by having a very easy going baby on these long flights. His ears equalized just fine and thank goodness he is a huge people watcher, just wanting to flirt with all the girls and holler at everyone else. He was a hit on the plane and with such a long flight everyone around us got to know Dax pretty well. He was so good because we were prepared with may things to do which kept entertained. Needless to say we were all exhausted when we landed

Watching the ball game with his dad.
Getting worn out.
Sips of water and snacks were a must.


He's a water baby!


The first time we got in the pool the water was kinda cold and I thought we were doomed to having a bad experience. Fortunately, he likes cold things and it wasn't a big problem like I had expected. At first you could see in his face that he was cold, but he quickly started to enjoy himself by splashing around and trying to drink the water. He is such a funny and odd boy!











So these scary iguanas are EVERYWHERE and I hate them. They run from people and are not dangerous at all, but for some reason I am a huge baby and kept thinking that when I turned my back they would try and bite my heals. EEEEEKKKK! Dax, on the other hand, loved them and couldn't get close enough.

I love this towel. He is my little monster.

The day we arrived Nana wasted no time and took Dax over to the pool and found out that he is a big fan a the water. In not time his little hands and feet were splashing like crazy.

Splish Splashin!



Here we were watching the ocean outside our room. He loved the sound and the look of the waves crashing against the rocks.

Getting ready to head out for an excursion.
He was one pooped baby! This was a frequent napping spot for Dax. We were very happy with the stroller we chose because it would lay completely flat giving him a great place to nap. It was also nice not to completely ruin his napping schedule while on vacation.

One morning I woke up to see dad and Dax sleeping in the same position. Unfortunately when I took the picture it woke up McKay! Whoops, but it was worth the memory!
Just playing inside our room on the bed.
Our last night we had a fiesta dinner. The food was yummy, and we there was even some live entertainment and shopping.

Teasing Papa

.....and his daddy.

I love this face.

No comments: