Thursday, June 13, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter this year was crazy fun with both kids. Dax totally got the idea this time. The more eggs he put in his basket the more candy, toys and money (pirates gold) he got.  And Grayson, he didn't understand of course, but loved the process. We had an egg hunt with my side of the family in my parent’s back yard. All of the older cousins were so patient and helpful with giving my kids a great chance in scoring some eggs.


Easter morning treasures!








His eyes......


The usual nice little stroll around the yard.

We found the last egg!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were so lucky to have 2 egg hunts this Easter. The 2nd one was at McKay’s parents. They had lots of fun activities which included- Egg coloring, basket making, the egg hunt and a lovely Easter dinner that Mary made. YUM! Mary always puts in so much time and effort with the holidays.






Figuring out this walking thing with Gpa Mark








The Easter bunny and his cute chicks!

This picture kills me. It makes me so happy.


Sword fight with Gpa. Ahhh..... boys! 

The day was really nice and sunny. I was in heaven swinging away with my buggy.


Happy Easter 2013!

No comments: