Monday, June 6, 2011

New Address!


Being back in Utah is marvelous! We are so happy with our home and it is coming together nicely. The weather is perfect for me, even though we got tons of rain the first part of being back. Now its mid 70's and lovely.  We have met lots of new people in our ward and community and everyone is super nice. I already have play dates with the other mothers set up and once a month we get together with the some of the other couples in our ward to go out to eat. Plus being able to get together with all of my other friends from when we lived here before and high school is so awesome. I was bit worried of becoming possible bored after we got settled and being a stay at home mom, but I quickly realized how much fun I am going to have spending time with Dax and our family and friends. Lots to do and lots of fun to be had this summer!

Putting the house together was a lot of work but now complete! As you can see by the pics below Dax was so much help.


Helping putting his own crib together
Got bored and wanted to play peek a boo.
....then got hungry and wanted to eat his crib
Helping his mama pick out furniture
 I cant leave out how hard he is working on those teeth! They are fully in and he loves to use them. Hmmmmm not such a great thing all the time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad everything is going so well for you!